Molykote 1000 Paste is a solid lubricant paste for bolted metal joints; contains no lead or nickel
- Molykote 1000 Can be used over a wide range of temperature (30ºC to +650ºC)
- High load-bearing capacity
- Enables non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- Coefficient of friction unchanged in the area of oiled bolts, even after several bolt retightening and loosening processes
- Good corrosion protection
- Molykote 1000 has been used successfully for cylinder head bolts, nozzle head screw of plastic injection moulding machines.
- Bolted joints in the chemical industry and also rings of centrifuges.
There are no reviews yet.